Articles and Essays
by Diana L. Paxson
- About Oracles: An essay about oracles past and present.
- The Oracle: A longer essay on oracles past and present, originally published in Sagewoman
- The Return of the Völva: Recovering the Practice of Seið: The original “seidh essay” describing the history and practice of “Hrafnar-style” oracular seið.
- Sex, Status, and Seið: Homosexuality and Germanic Religion: An exploration of sexual orientation and its relation to historical and modern seið practice.
by Lorrie Wood
- On Warding: Working on the Edge: An essay for the modern oracle’s unsung heroes: the warders who help take care of the space, the querents, and the seers.